Did you know you should never pour kitchen fat, oils or grease down the drain? When fat, oil and grease are poured into drainage systems, the FOG (kitchen fat, oils, and grease) congeals and can form blockages in your plumbing system.
Did you know you can responsibly dispose of FOG with Trap The Grease: The Fat Trapper system? Prevent costly plumbing repairs by disposing of your grease properly. Simply pour cooled cooking grease into the bag, seal with white closure tabs and replace the container lid (if using the Trap the Grease container). When the bag is full, simply roll top and seal with white closure tabs, then discard. Includes ten replacement bags
- Temperature safe to 200* F; Heat and moisture proof
- Can be used with or without container
- Constructed from polyethylene, aluminum, white kraft paper and polypropylene
- Re-sealable and re-closeable; Locking bag tab contains FOG and odors between uses
- Approximate bag dimensions: 4"L x 3"W x 6.75"H