Basic Keyed Lock Medready Automatic Pill Dispenser Has Low Frequency Alarm Medready pill box P1700 Basic Medication Dispenser with 85 dB continuous low frequency alarm until pills are removed.
- 28 dose capacity.
- Alerts up to 4 times daily.
- Each pill compartment holds up to 9 mm sized pills.
- Medready Pill Dispenser best for those with normal or low frequency hearing who do not require off-site monitoring.
- Key locked so medication is taken as set up.
- Made in USA.
Medready 1700 Basic Automated Pill Dispenser Features:
- Large 1/2" L.E.D. Display
- Time and alarm display.
- Audible alarm settings: 1- 4 each day.
- Alarm signal: alternates 5 seconds on, 1 second off . Stops when medication door is opened.
- Set alarm time interval for 3, 30, 45, 60 or 250 minutes.
- Time for medicine alarm beeps 5 seconds on, 1 second off continuously until the medication door is slid open and the "off" position is activated.
- Alarm intensity: 85 decibel alarm at 10 cm, 400Hz (low frequency alarm)
- Medication access: Current dose.
- Tray rotates at next alarm so missed does is inaccessible.
- Dimensions: 11.5 inches diameter and 3 inches high.
- Capacity: 28 doses of pills or capsules. 4 per day for 7 days; 3 per day for 9 days; 2 per day for 14 days; 1 per day for 28 days
- Set alarm: like a digital clock.
- Safe and Secure: Medication is under lock and key, not just a latch or tab.
- Tamper- proof blue locking lid.
- Removable trays: load off-site by using extra 11" diameter trays with transport covers. (Uses same tray as used in 1600 series.)
- Pill compartments: for adult fingers with "ramped" design for easy pill removal.
- Divided compartments: Medications remain in place if tray is inverted.
- OFF feature : Use for long-term disabling of pill dispenser.
- Early dosage feature: allows a caregiver to dispense pills to client earlier.
- NOTE: Use AC power 24/7 to keep 72 hour battery charged for travel or power failures. Use a 12V adapter in vehicles.
- Caution: Use only in dry environments to prevent pill dryness.
- Audible alarm notifies patient of dosage times
- 28 compartments hold up to 9 pills each
- Locked lid prevents tampering with medication
- Plugs into power outlet and includes backup battery
- Model: No Flashing Light