Continuing a family legacy of herbalists and natural healers, Fat and the Moon founder Rachel Budde has built her company around providing handcrafted, herbal body care products to those seeking a natural alternative to chemical-filled products. Like a witch over a cauldron, Budde experiments with age-old ingredients and recipes passed down from various healing traditions to craft innovative, simple products that are good for the body and the earth. Fat and the Moon started as an alternative to the toxic, mass production body care industry aiming to provide nourishing ingredients and nourishing messages of self love, and self care. This Deodorant is for the full spectrum of stinky. The coconut oil and aluminum-free, baking soda base are a bacteria-checking, dynamic duo. Mixed with the moisture absorbing properties of arrowroot and the antimicrobial properties of the essential oils, you and your pits will never be happier! The scent starts with a lovely harmony of black pepper, bergamot and a hint of citrus with a base of clary sage. The aroma is light enough that it wont compete with another fragrance. A word to all my black clothes loving people: this deodorant wont leave those chalky white streaks that make you look like youve had a mime in a headlock. - All Natural + Organic Ingredients - Aluminum free, Paraben free, Sulfate free Cruelty free
- The Coconut Oil + Aluminum-free, Baking Soda Base Are A Bacteria-Checking, Dynamic Duo!
- Mixed With The Moisture Absorbing Properties Of Arrowroot + The Antimicrobial Properties Of The Essential Oils, You And Your Pits Will Never Be Happier!
- The Scent Starts With A Lovely Harmony Of Black Pepper, Bergamot & A Hint Of Citrus With A Base Of Clary Sage
- All Natural + Organic Ingredients
- Aluminum free, Paraben free, Sulfate free, Cruelty free