Safe. Natural. Effective.
Caring for horses is tough. Weve all had issues with swollen legs, sore backs and countless other injuries. Throughout the years weve tried countless products in an attempt to fight these issues. Some worked, some didnt. Some were safe, some werent. In a crowded marketplace there just wasnt a product that was able to address these issues in a safe and consistent manner. After decades of being unhappy with the products offered in the marketplace a group of horse owners decided to modernize and safeguard how we care for our horses. This journey started one balmy summer evening at a horse show. After a lengthy discussion on the lacking options that were currently available to horse owners, the dream to create a product to help horses became a reality. DiO was realized after countless renditions of the formula were tested, each saw ingredients come and go. What remained was a safe and effective product that allowed both horse and owner the ability to combat swelling and soreness without worrying about creating other issues and requiring constant supervision. The formula that was created applies gently but penetrates deep to help alleviate deep muscle and joint soreness. Available in two forms, spray and gel, DiO is an effective full body equine pain management system. DiO now provides equine enthusiasts the ability to care for their horses the best way possible no matter their age or ability.
DiO was born out of a desire to help people care for their horses in a safe and effective manner. We designed DiO to help alleviate swelling and soreness without carriers or chemicals to rid horse owners of the worries of burning or blistering their horses. DiO is also gentle enough that it is safe if it comes in contact with open wounds, sensitive areas or your skin. Our formulas are Ph balanced to the same levels as your horses body to ensure there is minimal risk of irritation. Both our Spray and GEL formulas are in compliance with FEI & USEF regulatory lists ensuring top performers have piece of mind when competing. DiOs formulas are comprised of a proprietary mineral blend and comprehensive epsom salts profile which, when combined, create a fast acting and deep penetrating blend that both alleviates soreness and reduces swelling unlike anything else on the market. What we left out of DiO is as important as what we put in. When formulating DiO we wanted to ensure that horses have a positive experience with our products. To accomplish this we did not add any sort of smell or color. We also omitted any ingredients that would tingle, heat or cool. By doing this the horses are not put off by strong odors and their skin and hair do not run the risk of being stained. By leaving out the active ingredient, DiO goes on gently providing the horse with a reduction in pain and swelling without any discomfort. This also allows DiO to be utilized under pads, boots and wraps without excessive heat build up. DiO can also be utilized with your favorite therapeutic products that use ceramic or ice elements without being counter intuitive. DiO formulas can be used daily without the need to rinse off for a low maintenance way to keep your horses feeling their best.
The high potency gel formula of our product. This version is 125% of what the concentrate is at full strength. Odorless and colorless, it is the no mess alternative to many products. This formula stays where you put it and can be used under pads, boots, wraps and other therapeutic products. Wrapping over this formula can help to keep the product in place although it is not necessary. Apply as often as you can and be sure to rub with the grain of the hair to make sure this deep penetrating gel can get where it needs to go. Our gel is thicker than most other products on the market which helps it stay in place where you put it. No more rubber gloves! The best part of DiO is you don't have to worry if you get it on your skin. It is 100% safe if you come into contact with it and will not hurt the animal if accidentally ingested. Our formula is a proprietary mineral blend based around an epsom salt profile to create a dynamic horse health product.
DiO is designed to be used daily without fear or worry that accompany many other products. Formulated with specially selected ingredients in compliance with FEI regulatory lists, it is the preferred choice to use before and after training or competition. DiO it will help ease deep and soft tissue discomfort that arises before, during and after competition. DiO penetrates deep muscle pains without causing irritation or excessive heat under pads, boots or wraps. DiO is perfect for sensitive skinned horses. Our veterinary strength formula combines aggressive pain management with gentle application. DiO helps bring horses back after injury and get ready for competition by reducing inflammation and pain in ligaments, joints, tendons & muscles.
- NO MESS, JUST RESULTS: This horse cream has a high potency gel formula. This version is 125 percent of what the concentrate is at full strength. Odorless and colorless, it is the no mess alternative to many pain relief topical analgesic gel products.
- SAFE AND NATURAL: This liniment cream for horses is 100 percent safe if you come into contact with it and will not hurt the animal if accidentally ingested. Perfect for sensitive skinned horses.
- REDUCES PAIN AND DISCOMFORT: Helps bring horses back after injury and get ready for competition by reducing inflammation and pain in ligaments, joints, tendons and muscles. This veterinary liniment gel is perfect before, during and after training or performance. It will help ease deep and soft tissue discomfort that arises before, during and after competition.
- CHEMICAL-FREE INGREDIENTS: Our formula is a proprietary mineral blend based around an Epsom salt profile to create a dynamic horse health product. Formulated with specially selected ingredients in compliance with FEI regulatory lists.
- WORRY-FREE: It is designed to be used daily without fear or worry that accompany many other products. This formula stays where you put it and can be used under pads, boots, wraps and other therapeutic products.