What is Boardwalk Matte Pomade?
Our Matte Pomade is a clay type pomade that is Water-based and still uses Aloe-Vera as the primary ingredient. It has a firm hold and like other clays it gets it's hold from the consistency of the product itself rather than from hardening like gel type products. This means your hair will maintain it's style, texture and feel all day without hardening. This gives it all the desirable characteristics a non water-based pomade that also washes out easily with just water.
Why volcanic ash?
Volcanic ash is no gimmick, many matte finish products have a unique trait of leaving white residue in hair with dark hair being especially noticeable. To minimize this residue we added volcanic ash which helps in producing a matte finish and reduce visible residue.
What about lighter hair?
Volcanic ash works in all shades of hair. The ash does not tint your hair but simply reduces the visibility of the product in your hair.
Boardwalk Matte Pomade was a difficult undertaking but has been a labor of love for us. We think it was well worth the time and energy to create and we hope you will too!
- STRONG HOLD - This Clay-Pomade Has Serious Grip! It Holds Even The Most Stubborn Hair All Day Without Hardening Like Gel-Type Products. This Gives You An All Day Hold That Is Still Touchable And Easy To Re-style.
- MATTE FINISH - Our Matte Pomade Has A Matte Finish Without Making Your Hair Look Too Dry Or Blown Out. We Achieve This By Utilizing Unorthodox Ingredients Like Volcanic Ash. Our Matte Pomade Is Truly The First Of It's Kind.
- WHY VOLCANIC ASH? - Volcanic Ash Is No Gimmick! Many Matte Finish Products Have A Unique Trait Of Leaving White Residue In Hair With Dark Hair Being Especially Noticeable. To Minimize This Residue We Added Volcanic Ash Which Helps In Producing A Matte Finish While Reducing Visible Residue.
- HEALTHY HAIR - Our Matte Pomade Doesn't Use Ingredients Like Beeswax Or Lanolin Which are the Primary ingredients in almost all matte products. These Ingredients Can Cause Breakouts And Hair Damage. Aloe-Vera Is The Primary Ingredient And It Is Completely Water Soluble!
- THE FIRST OF IT'S KIND - Boardwalk Matte Pomade Is Truly Unprecedented. For Too Long Barbers And Stylists Have Complained About Matte Products Leaving White Streaks, Overly Drying Out Hair And Sub-par Styling Characteristics. So After Countless Hours In The Lab And Some Dumb Luck We Stumbled On A Formula With An Entirely Different Approach To Getting That Desired Look Without The Drawbacks. Try It Just Once And You Won't Want To Use Another Product Again, I Guarantee It.